Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sick Day


(Onsies... the cure all for every outfit....even baby swimming suites!)

A couple of weeks ago, I decided that I was really missing out on Monday's with my girls! So, I woke up one Monday morning and called in sick...because I was sick. Sick and tired of workin all day long and not being with my baby girl!! We went swimming at Haley's house and Eme loved it for the whole 10 minutes she was in the pool. She is such a cutie pitutie! I just wish all the girls could have made it that week, atleast I had half of them there!

The Happy Couple at the pool! Can you believe she is going to be a mother of 2!!!??Sweet Kyndra. She is such a good little girl. And can't wait to be a big sister!Sweet Eme. She is so tuckered out after her first swimming day! Love my baby girl!Check out that cute belly! :)
P.S.
I did have a cute picture of Haley and Carter, but somehow it is missing out of my camera! Sorry Haley, we will have to get another one soon!... I feel a little sickness coming on soon. ;)

1 comment:

vijayfam said...

I am so sad the picture went missing. I am sure America's next top fat mama would have snatched it right up from your blog if u would have posted it :) Maybe next time I will bring my skinny body and have better luck. love ya can't wait for another sick day!