EMELINE JONES
~ENJOY~
About a month ago, I get Eme's pictures done. I have been such a blog Slacker lately, I am just getting around to posting them for our fellow bloggers.
Eme just LOVES to stand. She is getting so big, I can hardly stand it! I just want her to be my little girl forever, but at the same time I LOVE seeing all the new things she is starting to do....
Eme has rolled over one time, and since that time she doesn't really try anymore. She talks ALL the time and loves to scream!
One of Eme's favorite things to do is smile. I think she would smile all day if she didn't get hungry or tired...those are the times you get to see sad Eme. Sad Eme, however, is almost as cute as happy Eme!
Sweet Eme has her daddy wrapped around her little fingers. She can make one little squak, and daddy comes to her beck n call! She never cries for long before daddy can't take it anymore. It's a good thing mommy takes her to her Dr. appointments, daddy would NEVER make it!
We LOVE our baby girl more than we thought imaginable. She is such a blessing in our lives. I always hated to hear people say that they wouldn't know where they would be without their children, and now I understand. She makes us feel every emotion, and we are grateful for that. The happy times, the frustrated times, the joyous times, the exhausted times. It is all worth every minute. Having her choose our family to come to, has been the greatest blessing of our lives. We LOVE you baby girl!!!









9 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Thanks for sharing.
Cute pics...while we were looking at all of them Brice kept saying, "Eme, Eme, Eme". She loves little Eme!!
Hina, she is soooooo cute! I love these pics.
She is soooooo beautiful! Time for baby #2!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the pics!
You almost made me cry with all the sweet things you said. It really is amazing how these sweet babies make us feel emotions we never had before. I just can't wait to see you guys!!!! :) Love you
Those pictures are adorable!
It's pretty amazing how quickly they take over your lives and your heart! What a beautiful little family you have there and how sweet, precious and beautiful little Eme is! You have to come out this way to visit! :)
she's so adorable!
thanks again for letting me do the pics. I hope you guys were happy with them! =)
Post a Comment