This last month brought a few firsts for our little girl, Emeline. She got to experience her first tooth....
she also experienced her first HALLOWEEN!!
I seriously can't believe how big my little girl is getting. She is such a fun, happy, healthy addition to our family. I don't know where we would be without our little, Eme!











7 comments:
She is getting so big! I can't believe you guys went on an airplane... how was it??? I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandpa. We need to get together soon...
I just love sweet little Eme. Glad I got to snuggle her a little on our trip. We miss her and you all so much. Love you all :)
She looks so cute with a that teeny tiny teeth. My kids are always late bloomers. Haylee still only has 4 teeth and she's 13months.
OOOOOOH I just wanna squish those little cheeks. I don't think I'll ever get over those beautiful blue eyes either. I'm so glad we got to hang at the soccer game. She's growing up way too fast!
Eme is so cute. Thanks for coming by my parents house so that we could play with her. I love all the pictures and I am glad that you were finally able to catch up your blog!! Sometimes they can be too much work. Sorry to hear about your Grandpa.
Your little girl is so darling! It's time for another one right!
Eme is a sweetheart! We haven't seen her in awhile. I guess we'll see you on Thanksgiving, right?!
Post a Comment