Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just a little info


I just wanted to post an update on little Em's. She had her one year check up and is growing like a champ! She is now 18lbs 7oz (with a lot of help from her birthday cake!) and 29inches long. She is such a big girl! I have a bunch of pictures from her birthday, but they are on my moms camera so hopefully I can get them off by the end of this week.
We are going crazy again at our house after a week off. The start of the kitchen remodel is in process and the guys are coming today to move the window so we can get started!! I am super excited about how it's going to turn out I can hardly stand it. Wish us luck!
Glendale Middle Schools multi cultural is as crazy as it was last year, but the kids are doing awesome. We have a full dress rehersal today, and tomorrow is the performances. Can't wait for that to be over!
Brady is nearing the end of this semester of school. His Monday and Wednesday classes are out so it's nice to have him at home a little more often. He has done an awesome job and we are proud of him for being so dedicated to his family!
We are waiting for everyone to have their babies anytime now. Jenny, Catie, Laura, Heather, and sooner or later... Andi! I LOVE meeting new babies especially if I am not the one that has to lose the sleep! lol Good luck to all you women and keep us posted!











3 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute picture! It sounded like you had quite the party....seems like this time has just FLOWN past. What a cutie! Glad to hear that Brady and construction are all going well...yay! We need to come see this house of yours, it sounds great!

Andi said...

I am glad to hear that Eme is still smaller than Brice, but not by far. She will pass her some day I am sure! She is so adorable...we love our Ems Ems!!!
We need to come over and see your house...we haven't seen it since you bought it. Sounds like you have done a lot to it!

Anonymous said...

Are you a professional photographer on the side...you always have GREAT pictures.
So I heard you had the party of the year for Ems first birthday and I was hoping to see pictures on your blog. Sounded wonderful - what a fun tradition.