Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally...Eme's 1st Birthday pictures!

I guess I was a little too busy running around that I didn't get the greatest pictures of the party decor! But for those of you that couldn't be there, I hope you atleast get the jist of it. Enjoy!

Eme's welcome sign (THANKS SUZZI!)
cutest strawberry decor you can find...(homemade) THANKS TINA BINA!...
...LARGE strawberries.....
...teeny tiny cake table....

...the fabulous bounce house...
(totally worth the money!)

...even grandma & grandpa Jansson got in on the fun!...

...real daisies for the centerpiece, and sad strawberries because the stem on the them was too heavy!....
...opening the birthday loot....

The spoiled little brat!!
Thank you everyone that made her birthday as big of a success as it was. I know there was a lot of hard work and sacrafise put into it and we really appreciate it! Good thing we are done with big parties for atleast 20 years!! Love you bug!

6 comments:

Jensens said...

Holy cow! Now that's a party! I LOVE those balloons, too cute!

Laura Jansson said...

Love it! Everyone decorated it so cute! I wish we could have been there... I can't believe all those toys she raked in! Have fun with that! LOL...

The Redhead said...

WOW~ Eme really cleaned up in the toy department. Too bad they only play with things for a minute and then she'll want something new at your next trip to Walmart. By the way, you guys get my vote for cutest party EVER! Love You!

Heather said...

Looks like such a FUN party!!! I Love the balloons, what a creative Aunt she's got. That would be fun to have that skirt Laura got for Eme...I was just saying to Amy the other day I miss the Jansson crew and we need to get together! Maybe we should plan a BBQ or something and all get together. We're free most Saturdays until Bryan really starts working A LOT!

The Jones' said...

Well, we should plan something! We are pretty busy this month though. We (fingers crossed) HOPEFULLY, will be done with our kitchen by Memorial Day, and sometime this weekend we have to get a new roof on my parents house before it gets too hot! But if we plan we can prepare! lol. Let us know.

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like she had a wonderful birthday but with Tina doing the planning...I really didn't figure she would have anything less! How fun! :) Great decorations! How creative!