Brady and I decided that we would do some things to our cute little home, to make it more like "ours". It all started out with simple task of putting a hole in the wall...
Evan showing off one of his many talents...
changed my mind on the straight open and opted for the arch...
Then.... while we are on a roll, let's get a new kitchen! FABULOUS idea, right?!

we had to go from the HUGE window, to the itty bitty one so we could fit some counter tops underneath it.....
patch the siding... we did a siding transplant from the stuff on the house under the carport! :)
patch the wall inside, and then....
we turned the 2 stairs going into our mudroom, into a landing so people wouldn't fall down them and break a leg! We put a wall on one side to keep the noise from the washer and dryer to a minimum.
(Thanks for your help with this, Timm!! )
this is what we have left. The plumber was supposed to be there today to move the plumbing down so we can finally start putting our cabinets back in. WOOHOO!! When that is finished, then we can tile and put a close to the "inside house" projects for a while! So, if we seem to have disappeared from the world for a while, atleast you know we are keeping busy!











7 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed! Sounds like you are keeping super busy. At least you are actually doing projects, we just can never seem to get around to them anymore.
That is insane! I love the open space and the arch! I can't wait to see it in person... and your kitchen too! I think you guys are crazy, but oh, how nice it will be when it is all done! Love it!
I love that you chose to do the arch... can't wait to see the final pictures. :) Thanks again for posting <3
Wow Hina that is a ton of work! Things are looking so good. Hope to get an invite over when its all done! I am always available if you need help with anything let me know.
If you still need help during the 19th-27th we will be there all week. Just let us know...we would be glad to help however we can!! It is going to look great once it is all done!!!
Do you all ever sit still? You always have one project or another going! Their roof looks great and the inside of your house is looking like it will be terrific! I think the arch was a really good idea...that must have taken some work! You all have really been busy! It wore me out just reading it all! :)
Almost done! It looks awesome... and I'm just talking about what I saw on Monday.
Post a Comment