Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We ARE alive!

I have been a HUGE slacker in the blog department. I think it has A LOT to do with my crazy schedule these last couple months. Between birthdays, and my new found passion for learning about essential oils, the blog has taken a backseat.
In the last few months we have celebrated my birthday, Brady's birthday, Andi's birthday, Ann's birthday, Eric's birthday, Parker's Birthday, Brice's birthday, Maile's birthday, and most recently... Dax's birthday! (Wes, we didn't forget you, we just didn't celebrate with you)
I have been working on Glendale's Multi-Cultural Assembly, teaching the kids Talofa Tiene from Samoa. I have done it for he last 4 years, and let's just say this year is different. I am not super motivated, and if it weren't for the extra cash (for more oils) haha.. I would have opted out. Maybe next year I will... we'll see.
Brady has been working 10 hour days, and going to school 3 days a week on top of that. He is such a trooper, and it has been a little easier at home this time around! He keeps a busy schedule between class, homework, work, and picking up the slack on the nights I go to an oil class. Between him and my family, I would NOT be where I am at today. Him, and my family are always willing to help me without hesitation. I am SO thankful for family!!
Em's has developed a new temper (courtesy of her father) :) and as much as I want to punch her, I can't help but laugh at the same time. She is such a fire!! I love every second of her, even when she tells me NO, bows her head and folds her arms and says....HM! KILLS me every time! When we ask her if she is ready for bed, she says: "noooo, bedtime."
When we ask her if she is hungry... "noooo, hungy" and so on with every question we ask her.
She LOVES to say "GO 'WAY, PLEASE!!" when she is embarrassed or doesn't get her way. She knows her daily routine, and asks to call people on the phone, and have full on conversations with them. Like her mother, she LOVES to go to lunch! "Go wunch" is one of the cutest things she says. She is getting more brave in her day, and isn't having the HUGE separation anxiety she once had. Her vocabulary is improving everyday, and she is growing like a weed!! She is currently wearing 4T clothes, as many of her 3T shirts are too short, and her 3T pants are floods. She loves to go to nursery and knows her colors and 1-10...
Dax man. What a goofy kid! He just turned one and is too smart for his own good. His latest thing is to tease everyone. He will mimick whatever noise or grunt you make, and point his little finger just like you did. He is a big eater, and there isn't much he doesn't like! He will be walking any day now and sleeps like a good boy in his bed. He is a HUGE mamas boy, which I find annoying at times. LOL I do remind myself often though, these times will go way to fast, and I will miss my little whinny boy! :) That has helped, but the whining has GOT TO GO!! Love you little buddy!!
All in all we are doing well. Thank you everyone for all you do for our family to make us as "successful" as we are. We love and appreciate you ALL!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Good to hear an update. I want to try this oil stuff. Email me info..:)