This picture was not takin in Cancun but minutes
ago, there has been a desire for her to post pictures
of her belly so here is one of many........ I would
volunteer to show my belly as well but somehow I
think people would be repulsed pregnant bellies must
be cuter then old middle aged fat men bellis..? I am
taking a poll on what people think so if you want me
to show my belly let me know! :)



3 comments:
I would love to see Brady's belly!! Why not!?! It is fun when you start to show!! How far along are you now? Sorry, I can't keep track.
LOL, you look great! I'm excited for you and I bet it's fun to have a little bit to show now! Oh and I could do without Brady's belly. LOL
I've seen Brady's belly too many times, but why not let everyone else enjoy the show!! I think you should have a competition with Mahina...see who's belly gets bigger?!
Post a Comment