Thursday, November 8, 2007
Pregnancy Brain
So today I have experinced a day of pregnancy brain! I drove to work, worked all the way up to lunch time......but when I went to leave for lunch I couldn't find my car keys!! So I searched the office, the hall, the side walk out to my car, dumped my purse out (twice).......and still no keys. I was so upset that I had lost them I said a little prayer to find them. I searched and searched all through my lunch break. Needless to say I didn't take a lunch break today which wasn't good on my stomach. So Brady came and gave me my spare key and I searched my car. STILL NO KEYS! I'm not really sure how I could lose them in such a short time and small area but they are gone. I even called up the first clients of the day to see if maybe they picked them up by accident;and still no luck! I just hope the person who finds/has them steals my Rodeo first! ;) This is the first time I can remember ever losing my keys and it better be my last. I don't like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Welcome to pregnancy...it definitely gets worse before it gets better. Enjoy! And...good luck finding your keys.
The more kids you have the worse your brain is!!! I hope that you can find your keys. It is a good thing that you have a nice husband to bring you the things that you forget!
Pregnancy will do that do you I hear. LOL Although I do that and don't always have an excuse, LOL ;) Hope you find your keys! And keep a snack in your office...you HAVE TO EAT! Luv ya!
Are you sure this isn't a "Sal moment"? Ha ha... Just kidding... I do the same thing, even when I'm not pregnant. Wes is always giving me a hard time. Have fun on your trip, and I hope you find your keys! :)
I'm so glad to see you're doing a blog! :) Sorry to hear about the keys. Hopefully they'll turn up soon.
Post a Comment