
Which one will it be?? I decided I better take a poll this week to see what everyone thinks this baby is going to be. I finally hit the 36week mark on Thursday, and no longer have to stop my labor when it comes! So, we are just curious to know what everyone's feelings were on the sex of our baby. Good luck, your guess is as good as ours!!



6 comments:
I seriously have no idea. I'll guess girl--but I really don't know. Wes says it's a boy. By the way, that first picture looks so much like Bethany!
I am going to guess a BOY... only because we want a friend for Crew! Can't wait to find out for sure!
Well, I say a boy because you are carrying high and with Ashton I carried high...although they have proven that theory to be a myth. I want it to be a girl so that Brice will have someone to play with besides boy cousins! but if it is a boy I will be getting a cute diaper bag!!! I really have no idea though!
I think it's a girl. I think that I'm having all the boys in this family! Actually, I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out!!
I dreamed Bethany was going to have a girl cousin so if that means anything...maybe it's a GIRL?
I think you're going to have a girl first! I can't wait to find out...keep working on that
April 5th date k?!
Post a Comment