Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mister Jones...



I decided I better do an entry about this little boy Jones {Dax} maybe. I am finally at 36 weeks, and have been getting ready to have this little man here! I have finally taken a picture of myself pregnant with him (first and last) I got in the shower this morning and shaved all the hair off my body, and now I wait! It has been a different pregnancy than it was with my little girl. This little boy has given me a run for my money. He makes it hard for ANYTHING to sound good to eat, he is CONSTANTLY giving me heartburn and having the hiccups! He is VERY busy inside mommy and loves to kick hard and punch, HARD. He is currently on some nerve that runs along the inside of my right leg, and several times a day I look like a handicaped, when I all the sudden stumble while I am walking! He has only made me puke once, go into labor early once, lose 3lbs... stay the same weight 2 weeks after that, and I bet on Tuesday when I see my midwife, I will have gained 5 lbs because I SWEAR he hit his growth spirt! And now we are ready for him to be here! I know once I have him, I will be sad that I am not pregnant anymore, but it will be really nice to be able to move without making some random sound effect evertime I move! I will be able to bend a little, clean myself, roll over, hold Eme, pick something up off the floor without using my toes, sit normal, etc. etc. etc. But until then, here is the only picture this man has of him baking!! Sorry there is no smile, but you all know how I feel about it!! I konw it sounds like I am complaining, but I am grateful to be able to create a life.
The miracle of having a child is the most incredible thing ever. It boggles my mind that this baby that has been growing inside of me will exit a sac of fluid and breath air in a matter of seconds! He has sprouted from a little bean, into a human being! He will have all parts necessary to sustain life that only took him a matter of 10 months to form.... wow. Now, if they could only think of a better way to have the child enter this world! :)

6 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

You look awesome! maybe you should try a smile, though :) Can't wait to see little Mr. Jones!!!

Tricia said...

You look amazing for being 36 weeks! It is a miracle, isn't it! (Not that you look great...but the baby growing!!) :) I'm always amazed.
Your little girl is sure cute.

Holly said...

Girl you look so good for 36 weeks! I have no sympathy for that small size! lol! I'm so excited for you and I love love Dax! So super cute! Hope all is going well, keep him baking another few weeks.

{Brittany} said...

Yes, you do look amazing! It's not fair that you can stay so small. I'm so happy that you made it to 36 weeks. I thought for sure we would get a call last week. Can't wait to meet the little man and have another BOY in our family. We definitely don't have enough of those!!

Andi said...

I was hoping that the baby would have come this past weekend. Maybe soon! I am excited to meet him. You look great for 36 weeks!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to have a new tiny little bean to hold! I really miss Gigi being that size... not so much the interrupted sleep, 2 hr feedings, diaper blowouts, etc. BUT I do really miss the teensy tinsy size and the absolute preciousness!