It doesn't get any cuter than this, I swear. Little Daxer, you are such a good little boy! You are crawling all over the place, especially at your mom and dads feet when they are in the kitchen trying to get things done. You are a little copy cat, and do EVERYTHING we do to you. If we shake our head no to you, you do it right back. If I slam my hand on the counter, you do it right back! Matter of fact, you try to touch things so that we will shake our heads no, and you can do it right back. You YELL at anyone eating by you that doesn't offer it fast enough. YOU LOVE FOOD! Not too interested in your milk that much anymore, but still take a couple of bottles a day.
You absolutely hate warm clothing. You are SO MUCH like your uncle Maile. If I put a hat on you, seconds later it is off. If I swaddle you in a blanket, it's only a matter of seconds before its on the floor. You pull your socks off if I get them on, and I have come to the conclusion you are your uncle Maile. Shorts and barefoot year round. You LOVE your sister, and are starting to dish the teasing right back to her. She can't touch papas firetruck bike without you right there pushing her away. But the second she walks into a room, you light right back up. When we give you kisses night night, Line is the ONLY one that gets a great big grin and a little chuckle.
We love you Mister Mister!
Daddy is so good with both you kids. You walk all over him all day long. Jump like he's a trampoline and slide down his back. We are so lucky to have your daddy!!
Daddy's Jungle Gym
Miss Line. I want to post this picture in case there is a time in your life when you don't like your veggies. You LOVE them!! You also love your fruit. I am so lucky to have such good eaters in my family. Now, you also like to ask for french fries and coke, but that doesn't happen too often. If me or you daddy are eating it, then you want some, but you are pretty good at eating good food. You still say "noooooo, sugar." But you love the stuff. Which mommy will take blame for because she had to have a soda a day when she was pregnant with you.
YOU ARE POTTY TRIANED!! January 5, 2011 you had had no accidents in over a week, so I officially deemed you trained! WOOHOO!!
You are gettin so big and an even bigger vocabulary. Here are a few things you have said in the past couple of days:
"Keena, I wike you."
"I wike your dress." (also said to Tina)
"stop it, stop it. ew wanna mack?!" (you want a smack!? talking to Dax)
"Ruuuuupuuuuuzel!! Where are you?? (always looking for her in Target)
"watch Bolk?" (Bolt)
"uuuuugh, SO ANNOYING!" (trying to open chalk)
"careful, Bri. (driving too fast over the speed bumps at her apartments)
"Fokey!" (Bri's cat Smoky)
"DAAAAAAXER!!" (MY FAVORITE!)
"go home" (anytime some thing scares her, or she gets in trouble)
As you can imagine, you are a joy to have in our home. We still fight like brother and sister, but if I could freeze you in time, this would be it! You are a crack up!!
LOVE YOU SIS!!
You are gettin so big and an even bigger vocabulary. Here are a few things you have said in the past couple of days:
"Keena, I wike you."
"I wike your dress." (also said to Tina)
"stop it, stop it. ew wanna mack?!" (you want a smack!? talking to Dax)
"Ruuuuupuuuuuzel!! Where are you?? (always looking for her in Target)
"watch Bolk?" (Bolt)
"uuuuugh, SO ANNOYING!" (trying to open chalk)
"careful, Bri. (driving too fast over the speed bumps at her apartments)
"Fokey!" (Bri's cat Smoky)
"DAAAAAAXER!!" (MY FAVORITE!)
"go home" (anytime some thing scares her, or she gets in trouble)
As you can imagine, you are a joy to have in our home. We still fight like brother and sister, but if I could freeze you in time, this would be it! You are a crack up!!
LOVE YOU SIS!!



2 comments:
I hate that airfare is so stinkin' expensive because I wish our kids could hang out. They both are so similar to Bethany & Dom. Give them kisses for us
Love the way you are journaling to the kids. I guess that's why we have been told to do journaling.
Post a Comment