
This is Eme and her sweet little cousin, Cooper. They are just three days apart, and I still have to remind myself of that when I see them next to eachother. Cooper is such a sweet little guy. He is so sleepy and peaceful I could just hold him all day! Eme on the other hand has gotten to be pretty awake and exploring. I think she is 10 times longer than Cooper, but in this picture, they look pretty similar. Maybe I just think my child is big because she isn't that teeny tiny thing I has in the hospital!

Emeline has been the highlight of our lives. I just can't believe how much I LOVE this baby girl. I know I am bias, but I can't help but think she is the cutest girl in the whole world. As some of you know, I went back to work last week. I wasn't planning on going back full time, but my work needs me full time for the summer. After everyone gets their vacations in, I will hopefully be able to just do part time. I CAN'T WAIT until that time comes. I miss Eme SOO stinkin bad when I am at work, and this pumping thing has got to go!! If I wasn't such a freak about breast milk instead of formula, my life might be a little more convenient. Anyway, here are a couple of more recent pictures of our beautiful baby girl Emeline!

3 comments:
I love the second picture! She is beautiful and I love her!!! Muah!!!
Bummer on the full time work schedule. I am familiar with the pumping scene. I know it's not easy, but it is worth it. I am definitely a breast milk believer! Good luck!
CUTE I love that cute little outfit and the bow is adorable! :)
Post a Comment