Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sleep is VERY important

It is not uncommon to come downstairs, and see Eme and mommy like this. I love to hold her all the time and I am sure I will pay for it later. Eme is a pretty good sleeper and we can be like this for hours on end. I LOVE any cuddle time I can get in with her. I have always been a cuddler and LOVE to cuddle! Not to mention I LOVE my sleep more than you will ever know!!
This is Eme and daddy. This IS an uncommon sight. Daddy isn't one to take daytime naps, but his baby girl can calm him at the drop of a hat. He has so much love for his daughter, and would do anything to make her happy.

5 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Oh, I miss my teeny tiny baby who would sleep on my like that! So cute!

Andi said...

I loved days like that with Ashton. Brice does not let me do that. I love the sweet pictures.

Maria Ison said...

Hi Mahina! I saw your name on one of my friend's blog lists and I thought, there is only 1 Mahina that I know. =) It's fun to see you blogging. Ok, your baby is absolutely gorgeous!! How is it being a mommy?

Maria

Unknown said...

You guys look so comfortable! It really makes me want one... of course, they will only snuggle like that for so long! Its good that you guys are enjoying that time while you have it.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the best! I can't believe how big she is. She is beautiful.
-Camille